Watch something upbeat or visit the online museum
Cartoons, old comedies, and concerts will be a good way to feel better. Even you have already seen them several times, they will “transport” your to the country of good times and good memories.
And you have a pretty nice chance to visit the best museums in the world from your home!
1. Pinacoteca di Brera - Milano https://pinacotecabrera.org/
2. Galleria degli Uffizi - Firenze https://www.uffizi.it/mostre-virtuali
3. Musei Vaticani - Roma http://www.museivaticani.va/…/collezio…/catalogo-online.html
4. Museo Archeologico - Atene https://www.namuseum.gr/en/collections/
5. Prado - Madrid https://www.museodelprado.es/en/the-collection/art-works
6. Louvre - Parigi https://www.louvre.fr/en/visites-en-ligne
7. British Museum - Londra https://www.britishmuseum.org/collection
8. Metropolitan Museum - New York https://artsandculture.google.com/explore
9. Hermitage - San Pietroburgo https://bit.ly/3cJHdnj
Take a bath
Take care of yourself with a relaxing bath (with candles, salts, bubbles, and oils) during 2 or 3 hours and you will feel clean and full of kindness.
You can practice some meditation at home (morning and evening) to reduce stress, generate kindness, control anxieties, and enhance self-awareness.. Many methods, videos, and advice on the net
Quarantine or not there’s still plenty of ways to stay in good health. It might not be the same as your routine workout but there’s plenty of options and workouts that are being streamed to do from home.
Limit your time online
To receive too much bad or sad information can improve your anxiety. Share more time with your family, your pets, and your books.
Start to planning your next adventure with us!
This is probably one of the most exciting things to do while you stay at home. So start to dream with our inspiring ideas: https://indonesiaexotic.com/start-to-dream-with-our-inspiring-ideas...